title pic
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
I looked out the window & what did I see...
This morning before work I looked out my kitchen window & saw our beautiful tree in our backyard just screaming at me to take a picture! Last year I remember thinking, I need to take a picture of this tree, and by the time I actually went to do it, all the pretty blossoms were gone & it was just red leaves. So when I saw this sight this morning I didn't want to pass it up! What a great way to start my day! It's crazy how much a little sunshine (after weeks of rain!) and a beautiful outdoors can make the difference in my mood!
Side note: don't you think my camera did a great job on this picture!? I didn't even edit it at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful but I was really hoping that you looked out the window and saw popcorn popping on your tree :)
ReplyDelete