title pic

title pic

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Conference Weekend

This past weekend, conference weekend, was great! I always have a bad memory of which apostle spoke on what exactly, but I do know how I feel during those talks, and I know I have felt the spirit. One that particularly stands out to me is the talk about the kids who were in an apartment building that collapsed because of the earthquake in Haiti... that one had my bawling like a baby! I can't even imagine the parents emotions when they heard the answer to their prayers of their little baby crying and their 5 year old son singing 'I am a child of God'. I just love the feelings of conference! I can only thank Heavenly Father for how blessed I am to be a member of this church.  


Here is our tradition for Conference weekend that started with Jonathan's parents & we've carried it on ourselves this year:
Only the most delicious crapes! Just adds to the greatness of the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment