title pic

title pic

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kaitlyn's Baby Shower

Yesterday I threw a baby shower for Kaitlyn (my boss's daughter). She's going to have a little girl named Kymber Layne due February 8th! The shower was a great success & I had so much fun doing this!

The invitations I made:
One of the games:

Another game:


The prizes:


The food table: (props to my mom for letting me have the pink dot streamers that she made!)





The screen on the table was a slideshow of pictures that I put together:




The "Kymber" banner:



Tons of great food!! (thanks to everyone who made & brought it!)


"it's a girl" muffins :)


Pink filled oreos on a pink heart plate!


This was my favorite decoration!








Try to ignore the masculine animals hanging on the wall & just notice the "cute-sy" decor!
















For my first ever shower I threw I think it was pretty successful! I even had the sweetest lady tell me it was the best shower she'd ever been to & that just made the work behind it TOTALLY worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks so beautiful! You should really consider going into the party planning business :)

    ReplyDelete