title pic

title pic

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Thanksgiving and Holiday Festivites

We had so much fun with the family taking Hallie to some cute movies this time of year, like Trolls and Sing, we love it over at The Village at Christmastime, it's so festive! Hallie also had a blast going "skateboarding" haha with Aunt Chrissy ((Since ya know... I'm massive!)) We also had fun with Noni prepping Gnochi (Spelling?!?) for Thanksgiving, then Hallie "helped" me make my famous Christmas crack cookies by mostly being a cookie dough thief! I also thought it was hilarious when I found that she had put her mini mouse toy in the blender! lol
She spent the majority of the day swimming with the cousins in the Grandparents indoor pool and having a blast!
We had fun decorating our new house for the holidays and are loving making it our own! And of course Hal was pumped to visit Santa! Although she was a bit confused because she thought he would give her a present right then when she told him what she wanted sooo thats awkward! But all she's said she wanted this year is a "Princess Aladdin" costume haha obviously meaning Jasmine, but it's also hilarious because the reason she's asking for a costume is because the last holiday she remembers is Halloween where you dress up so she thinks she needs a new costume to wear for Christmas hahah I freaking love little kids minds and how the make all the Holiday's so much more fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment