title pic

title pic

Friday, August 21, 2015

Rachael's Baby Shower

I threw a baby shower for my sweet friend Rachael Gray and her soon to be baby boy! It had been kind of a dramatic pregnancy, she found out she was pregnant just three months after her little girl was born lol (I'll never forget the hilarious text she sent me when she found out!) but then a few months into the pregnancy doing an anatomy scan during an ultrasound they found some heart defects on the little babe which is obviously super scary. They knew he would need surgery shortly after being born but don't necessarily know when  and will just have to watch for heart failure after he's born. Talk about anxiety! This sweet family are some of our greatest friends so throwing a shower was the least I could do!




 It turned out super cute and had a great turn out of friends showing their support and love for the Grays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment