title pic

title pic

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Fun Family Visit

In June I was going a little crazy with sleep deprivation from my growing (waking up every 2 hours) child, and I wanted a fun trip to look forward to without me actually having to go anywhere haha! So We arranged for Brooke, Jordan and Boston to come visit for a long weekend, and it was just what I needed!



 These two were so cute together!

We got to have a fun double date night out while my SIL's watched the babes
 And we got to enjoy some boating together!


Then the day before they left, it just so happened to work out for my Mom and Summer to overlap with them for a day while they came to visit for a little while :)
 We enjoyed an afternoon at Roaring Springs



Then it was so long to Boss Man

Then with my mom in town, I of course was spoiled with nice pictures of my Hallie girl


Lolly & Hallie matching :

 Summer caught this hilarious picture of Hallie and I just think its so funny!

We had a girls night out to see Maleficent in 3D
 And I was spoiled by a delicious strawberry lemonade cake for my birthday made by my mom!

Sadly, they had to leave on my actual birthday, but we got to enjoy an amazing breakfast together at my favorite spot (Joe Mama's) before they left










No comments:

Post a Comment