title pic

title pic

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Georgia Trip Dec. 2012

In December I was lucky enough to make a visit to GA to see my family & see my sister's nutcracker performance, & be there for Avery's 2nd birthday!

 
I got in late, but got to wake up to this little punk:
We went to the playground and had so much fun together
Sadly that night, poor Avery got the stomach flu! At least it made her nice & snuggly!
 
Brittany and I ran into just a few problems trying to set up for Avery's Yo Gaba Gaba party...hehe
 But Avery managed to wake up feeling better and had a great party, Brittany made it so cute!
 Avery was a little bit of a stinker, and was shy, but its her party and she can cry if she wants to!
 
(the new cake!)
 Love this little birthday girl!
 
The rest of the trip included some of my favorite things about good 'ol GA:
Sid's Pizza
 
 
We had an awesome time seeing Summer in the Nutcracker. She was Lead Chinese & has some amazing moves!
 
I got to be there for my hot mom to get a little makeover! Seriously, what a babe!
 And I was able to feel like I almost got to be there for Christmas (my first Christmas away from my side was coming up) by decorating the tree, listening to our favorite songs, drinking hot chocolate, & watching our favorite movies.
Loved every second of being there with the fam!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment