When we got back home to GA we came back to a new change in the house! My parents had the second story living room filled in with a big bedroom on the second story so the house looked so different but so awesome! Now there's plenty of room for Ryan,Brittany& Avery to live in for the next year as he finishes up school, and more room for when we all visit!
But before we all had to make our seperate depaurtures from the trip we had to of course have our annual family photoshoot!
A traditional Cushman Bum shot!
Then we celebrated Dad's birthday! (with trick candles I might ad!)
Then we said our goodbyes to Jonathan (who had major flight drama... stupid United Airlines and cancelling his flight!) and Jordan and Brooke (who we hope to visit really soon)! So that meant I got one more extra day with the fam all to myself! We made a trip to IKEA (my first time!) where I got some new curtains and got to dream about amazing things I could to to my home if I had unlimited funds!
Making the trip with this babe made it even more entertaining!
*cracking up!*
This is her "cheese" face!
Testing out the beds! haha Avery!!! She loves going "night-night" she jumps up and down when she sees a bed and screams night-night over and over! Then she'll even lay in the beds and pretend sleep/snore. It's the cutest thing ever!!
We ended the Ikea trip with some icecream, although if you count the Chick-fil-a chicken nugget Avery found in her carseat on the way home I guess she ended the trip with that! All of sudden in the car we hear her go "mmm-hmm" and find her eating a chicken nugget from a few hours prior! What a goofball!
It was sad (as always) to leave my fam. But I love that I get to visit often. And I was also anxious to get back to my sweet husband to celebrate our two-year anniversary! Woohoo!





No comments:
Post a Comment