title pic

title pic

Sunday, July 29, 2012

More birthday celebrations!

Saturday after my birthday we followed in the past two years tradition of going to the lake of course!


 (I didn't know Kelsey was taking this picture! But it turned out kinda cool)

 It was all fun & games until Kelsey got knocked out by the rope, scary! But she was ok!
Then we all decided to go to Texas roadhouse for dinner.... little did I know they told the waiter it was for my birthday and they made me do this!:
\
Super embarrassing....

But it was a GREAT day and I love that my friends wanted to make it special for me!

A few days later before we were going to go on our family trip, Kelsey came over & I gave her an early birthday present since her big 21 day would be while we were gone:

LOVE this girl! Lucky to have her as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment