On Tuesday, I QUIT!!! That's right folks, I quit my job, & it feels wonderful! Even though I'm staying for two weeks (I'm now at the 9moredays mark!) I have a whole knew aspect about everything cause it's just not going to be my problem anymore, so I'm lovin it! Of course I'm trying to get things organized for when they hopefully they bring someone else in soon so I can train them on some things, but it just feels marvelous to know that on the 20th of this month I get to wake up & seize the day how ever I want!! I have my first official client to start doing some training with that week & I also have a swim lesson client set up already & I'm just so looking forward to having more time with my hubster & making my own schedule with things, & just being the boss of me!
Just wanted to share the good news with the world!!
That is so exciting!! How fun to be the boss of yourself. I only wish you lived next door so you could be my personal trainer!
ReplyDelete