He's so sweet!
Christina is a sweetheart and made these lovely/delicious treats for us:
And below is what I had set up for Jonathan when he got back home from some later appointments that night:
(I got him a blue Under Armor shirt... he's obsessed with Under Armor these days)
I had only candles for our lighting!
I also grabbed us our fav, Costa Vida, on my way home!
Jonathan loved it when he joined me for the rest of the night! He also informed me that my main gift is a long weekend of my choice to fly home & see my family so that's a super sweet surprise!!
After we ate by candlelight we brought the guest-room mattress downstairs into our new Movie Theatre room (we finally bought a projector!) and had a super comfy movie night!
It was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my day (except for maybe neither of us having to work at all!) so I guess I should say I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my evening! I've got the greatest Valentine in the world & he's mine for forever!!!

What?!! Why did you not tell me that you are coming to visit???? Your hubby is so good to you. You need to call me! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCute!! See? I like hearing this stuff!
ReplyDelete