First I would like to start off by saying SORRY HUSBAND! This is so late.... but to everyone else in blogger world, on October 3rd we celebrated Jonathan's 24th birthday! Woohoo!! It was a great day! It first started off with me and some kids we were babysitting coming over to our apartment the night before J's birthday and decorating it all fun to surprise him...then on Sunday the 3rd Jonathan and I just spent a lazy relaxing morning together and I made him the German Sweet Chocolate Pie that he wanted. In the afternoon we went over to his parents house and celebrated with the fam. He got tons of gifts & was spoiled by them! Then we did cake/pie, and watched Iron Man 2 in the movie room! We also got to celebrate his birthday that following Wednesday because my gift to him was going skydiving! It was awesome! We got to be in the plane together & I think the scarriest part of the whole thing was just seeing my husband jump out of a plane right before my eyes! But then in the air when we had our parachutes out we got to yell to eachother and then land at about the same time, what a great experience! J's birthday week continued when he got a package in the mail from Momma Cush with a sweet hoodie & 2 polo's that Jonathan loves! And finally to top off the birthday festivites, we celebrated with the whole Eldredge clan the following Sunday to join Jonthan's birthday with his Grandpa's and his cousin! It was a fantastic week and I look forward to an eternity of birthdays with my wonderful man! I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment